Date(s) - 05/06/2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Business Development – or BD – is of course a critical part of any commercial organisation. Without finding and converting new customers, or retaining and selling more to existing customers, any business venture is going to be fairly short-lived.
However, for many people in independent businesses or embarking on professional development, the world of Marketing and Selling is an alien one.
The Level Up BD Academy is the ideal programme for those in business who are good at what they do, but lack confidence or direction in how they develop their own sales opportunities. These might be;
- Owners and managers of B2B Service providers
- Self-employed consultants or contractors
- Qualified professionals – such as accountants, solicitors, architects, surveyors etc – or professionals in training with current or upcoming Business Development responsibilities
The BD Academy is a three- to four- month workshop programme designed to give structure, direction and content for people new to or challenged with Business Development.
Over the six sessions you will cover topics such as
– Targeting & Positioning
– The Psychology of Sales
– Understanding the Sales & Marketing Process
– Your Personal Marketing Strategy
– The BD Toolkit, including Offline- and Online Networking skills
– Building your Professional Network
The Level Up BD Academy is the perfect environment to develop and build your skills as well as start to develop your own professional network with others at similar points in their career or business.
Each 12 week programme is followed up with an informal feedback review after six months.
The investment in BD Academy is £295 +VAT per person.
By registering today you are securing your place on our next BD Academy programme. You do not need to pay anything now, we will send you an invoice within the next few days when we confirm your place.
The Summer 2019 Cohort of BD Academy will meet on the following Thursday mornings, from 9.30-11.30;
Thursday June 6th
Thursday June 20th
Thursday July 4th
Thursday July 18th
Thursday September 5th
Thursday September 19th